Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I make a star on myspace? Just like the hearts is 閳?...what is the code for the star?

Is this what you're talking about?



For a solid star (閳? you do this code:



%26amp; #9733 ;



[without the spaces]



%26amp; for the outlined star (閳?, you do this code:



%26amp; #9734 ;



[again without the spaces]



or you can just copy and paste those. :)



If that's not what you're talking about then I have no clue! =/



Edit: I mean you copy it off my answer then you paste it on your myspace. It might paste on your page looking like a little box but when you save the changes and then check your page it will look like a star.



How do I make a star on myspace? Just like the hearts is 閳?...what is the code for the star?

Actually, there is no code! Just copy the star as it is and paste it to your profile, it should work..it did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting