Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have a myspace account?

because i have the hotties movie star on my myspace pictures of angie jolie and she is the sexy pictures on myspace but my girlfriend reported it because it a p...o...r...n pictures on it so i lost my myspace account what should i do about it or what do i say to my girlfriend



I have a myspace account?

make a new one and be honest with her next time



I have a myspace account?

not much you can do ,make a new account and don't tell her



I have a myspace account?

Start a new account.



I have a myspace account?

tell her not to interfere with your private things! and change passwords to everything!that will teach her a lesson....or two!



I have a myspace account?

it sounds like your girlfriend is very untrusting of you. I would really look at if she is the one you really want to be with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting