Saturday, November 28, 2009

Star Character for myspace won't display as star- how do I fix?

I put this question before and everyone told me to just copy and paste the star- that doesn't help me. I already have the code for the star- it shows up on other computers as a star but on my computer it shows up as a box....



I found a similar question that had an answer that you have to have .net framework. I have .net framework and the character still doesn't show up. It showed up BEFORE I upgraded internet explorer to IE7, so why isn't it showing up now?! Can someone help me out please?



Star Character for myspace won't display as star- how do I fix?

There are really too many variables to troubleshoot this, but you may want to start by researching UTF vs. ISO Character Sets

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting