Friday, December 25, 2009

Does anyone know how I can contact Anthony Rapp besides his myspace? (address, email, etc...)?h?

I would love to contact Anthony Rapp, and I don't want to do it via his myspace, because he probably won't reply there, and it feels impersonal. Also, I have reaserched how to contact him for hours at a time, and haven't been able to find out. All I found were the companies that offer contact info for a bunch of stars if you pay a monthly fee. I would rather not go that way, because I don't have a credit card or the money to do that. Please let me know if you have any ideas or info.



Thanks!



E.E.



Does anyone know how I can contact Anthony Rapp besides his myspace? (address, email, etc...)?h?

I would say try the myspace to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting