Sunday, December 6, 2009

HTML ? Embed Pictures On Myspace??

I require some HTML that will allow me to embed a picture into a comment box on Myspace. I understand I will have to insert a URL, so if you just leave some stars (*) where that goes that'd be very helpful. I had a code saved but I dunno what I did with that and I can't be bothered to look it up on the web.:) Ta.



HTML ? Embed Pictures On Myspace??

here's the simplest image code you can use that works..



%26lt;img src="URLHERE"%26gt;



HTML ? Embed Pictures On Myspace??

First of all you need to have the picture hosted on some server. If the picture resides on your computer at home then this will not work.



Photobucket I hear is a good one.



Here is the code



%26lt;img src="********"%26gt;



Don't forget the quotation marks! They are necessary!



HTML ? Embed Pictures On Myspace??

To add a background image to a comment box:



Find the %26lt;textarea%26gt; tag of the comment box code you are using. Add this property:



style="background-image: url(**********);"



So, the beginning tag should look like:



%26lt;textarea style="background-image: url(**********);"%26gt;



If it already has a style, just add the background-image property to whatever is there.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting