Friday, December 25, 2009

How do you add designs or characters to your myspace display name?

When I first created my profile I found a website that had all these characters and designs to add infront and in back of your display name. Like stars, hearts stuff like that. But now I can't find it but want to add some things to my display name. If any one can help me I would really appreciate it, I can't believe I don't remember!! And please don't answer this question with preaches about how myspace is bad and you don't understand why people use it and how stupid you think it is. If you don't like it good for you, I do and keep your criticizeing comments to yourself. I just want actually answers. Thanks!



How do you add designs or characters to your myspace display name?

you should still have the the link on "my space" go to "my profile " and look at what is at the end of things like "about me" or "general interests" there should be a link you can click on at the bottom you can also try 123graphics or just look at some of your friends spaces to see what site they used

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting