Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm Trying To Make A Background On Myspace. It's Not Working. Help Me??

Okay so I made a purple background because it's all I knew how to do. Then a friend told me about backgrounds. So I deleted the old code for my purple background and entered the new code for my new background with stars and stuff. Then the new background didn't appear and the old purple one was still there everytime I tried. Weird!!!! I mean how can the old background still be there if I deleted the code? Well anyway, can someone help me with this? I really want to make a new background or layout or whatever they're called.



I'm Trying To Make A Background On Myspace. It's Not Working. Help Me??

perhaps when u deleted the old backround and put the new one,u didnt click accept changes at the bottom of the page.



I'm Trying To Make A Background On Myspace. It's Not Working. Help Me??

ask tom.



I'm Trying To Make A Background On Myspace. It's Not Working. Help Me??

Okay, first go into your myspace profile editor. Click "clear all changes" or something similar to restore your profile to the default boring profile. The myspace profile editor is pretty lame, you can't do much other than solid colors.



THEN, go to http://www.cleanupmyspace.com and find the layout that you want to use. Click "download" and copy and paste that code into the "about me" section of your layout.



If you want to be really creative, you can make your own myspace layout, it's super easy. Go to http://www.backgroundstation.com and click "design my layout" to get started. You can use a picture you have on your computer or search for whatever you want online and make your layout. For that site, you don't even have to mess with the code, they do it for you, it's super easy.



Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting