Friday, December 25, 2009

People on MySpace don't look at this question we're going to talk about you?

Don't you look down on peole on MySpace? They just seem so sad, even more so than a star treky with no friends and is alergic to sun light. I Know it's prejudice and their very nice people and I'm just going on that "What about Brian Car girl", but it true right, I wouldn't want to be friends with someone on MySpace, it would just put me right off 'em.



People on MySpace don't look at this question we're going to talk about you?

I use myspace. but the only reason why I looked at your question is because I loathe it! I only use it for music, because I don't trust limewire, and sometimes I just don't feel like paying for iTunes.



some people, like you have said, and it's sad, do check their myspace every 20 minutes. and yes, they have no life. I have even been Instant Messaged by my friends saying, "AW DAMN, no comments on myspace today!" it's kinda sad, yes, but think about what you're saying for a second. you're on yahoo answers, right? I obviously don't know you, and I don't know about how often you sign onto here, but most myspace users only sign on once a day, if not, once a week. or only when they need music, or to contact a friend who doesn't answer their mobile phone, which is exactly what I use it for. not all myspace users are losers. :P haha one of your best friends could be a myspace user, and you may not even know it. that wont change the way you feel about him/her, right? (:



People on MySpace don't look at this question we're going to talk about you?

There are millions of people who now use MySpace so hopefully none of them you encounter when trying to make friends lol. I don't use the site either but I wouldn't be put off talking to someone who does unless they are like my brother and feel the need to check it every 20 minutes which is annoying.



People on MySpace don't look at this question we're going to talk about you?

man theres over 1 billion people on myspace.. (no joke) i dont think your gonna have much friends



People on MySpace don't look at this question we're going to talk about you?

Jesus has a Myspace.



People on MySpace don't look at this question we're going to talk about you?

Well, you can look down on people for talking to strangers on myspace, OR you can look down on them for talking to strangers (about strangers) on Yahoo answers. Personally, I don't see too much of a difference. If all you have is a cyber life, then, yes, that seems sad. If it's a supplement, then I don't see anything wrong with it.



I use facebook (which is essentially myspace) to stay in contact with my friends that I don't physically live near. It's cheaper and easier than having to call people all the time.



People on MySpace don't look at this question we're going to talk about you?

Listen, I have one. And no I don't feel as if people should look down on us like outcasts.



We choose to have an account because we want to.



We want to be the friendly ones in this world trying to know people of all ages, religions, sexualities, and so on.



Most of us have lives, and we just have it as a hobby, as you may say.



The only ones you should shun upon are the people who make fake profiles to fufill their horny needs.



Myspace is a good way to get to know someone, and to keep intouch with others such as family members without giving your e-mail address, because I don't like it when I get chainmail that fills up my inbox in my yahoo account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting