Friday, December 25, 2009

How do you know a celebs myspace is real?

I have 2 actors on my myspace William Shatner and Robert Picardo. The EMH from Star Trek Voyager and Stargate SG1.



On mr Picardo 's it has a video of him saying it is his official myspace so Im inclined to believe.



On Shatner's it dont have that and I am always getting bullitens from him trying to sell me old star trek toys.



Why would William Shatner need to sell me old toys?



How can I know if its the true page?



Any one can put the words official myspace on a page.



How do you know a celebs myspace is real?

If they have alot of friends, then they are real.



and if they sound professional.



How do you know a celebs myspace is real?

if ur looking for celb myspace pages. then go on MUSIC. because if it doesnt say in dark red toolbar MUSIC then its FAKE. its easy and it should say how many visitors and friends they have.



How do you know a celebs myspace is real?

Celebs will usually post videos saying they are real. Like, I have some celebs on my friends list, and they have videos stating they are real and what their myspace link is.



Also, they could have pictures with their laptops and all at their myspace page. Or you could find their link on their official site. Also, like someone else said if they have a lot of friends - they most likely are real. Don't be fooled though. If they type like a moron, they most likely are a poser.



Other than that, you don't know they are really them. There are so many posers out there, it's ridiculous. Unless you're absolutely sure, I wouldn't be sending them messages going "omg can i meet you?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting