Monday, December 28, 2009

On myspace I need help getting my friends pictures to show on a div overlay?

Theres these codes I have to fill out and they all have to have a friend i.d and an IMG code.. where can I get an IMG code of them??



this is the code



SRC="http://cbimg9.com/layouts/07/07/2... href="FRIEND ID"%26gt;%26lt;IMG



best answer = 10 points



and well I don't know how to give stars but if you tell me how to then I'll give a star.



On myspace I need help getting my friends pictures to show on a div overlay?

ok go to your home pg!..n look at your top right click on your friend that is in your top #! %26amp; go to properties %26amp; copy there url %26amp; go to edit your profile n erase the url that they provide 4 u n paste the one that u copied %26amp; do that for as many friends as u want!.%26amp; for the friend ID go 2 ur friends profile %26amp; look at the search bar at top n read it n there should be a thing thats like (friend id-92218636) or sum other numbers %26amp; just copy the numbers n paste them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting