Friday, December 25, 2009

Colorful pics on myspace, how??

Sometimes I saw on my friend's profile that they have colorful pics or pics with graphics like fire, stars and bubbles. My friend told me that those can be done on only Mac computer but my computer is Dell, and I think there's websites for those things. The colors can be green, blue, red, multi-colored, etc. How u do that? ^ thanks



Colorful pics on myspace, how??

http://www.freecodesource.com/



Colorful pics on myspace, how??

u may have to get a newer version or something i havent got myspace but the same thing happened to me with msn if y already have the newest or cant get a newer one try putting [c=56] at the beggining the number being colour and then [c/] when u want the colour to end u must have the [c/] even if the colour rune through all your text hope this works did for msn bye =]



Colorful pics on myspace, how??

well thats not true



they do those pics with photo shop



all make them for u if u want me to =]



myspace.com/shadyb12



Colorful pics on myspace, how??

if u have a digital camera they usually come with photoshop so you download the disc and use that orrrr you can go to the apple store and buy photoshop but its quite expensive but works great



Colorful pics on myspace, how??

they use lunapic.com



or



if you want something free to download



try photofiltre or gimp



:]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting