Monday, December 28, 2009

I want Bryan White's "Someone Else's Star " to play when people go to my site at

How do I make this happen? I am not computer literate so please be as detailed as you can!



I want Bryan White's "Someone Else's Star " to play when people go to my site at myspace.com/emily1973.

when your on your myspace homepage look at the search bar and find "music" click the link, then in the KEYWORDS box type the name of the artist, he should show up, there might be more than one, choose the one with the most fans/plays/ect. when you click on his page, to the left should be a music thing, and if its a popular song it will be there then click the link "add" thats beside the song, if that doesnt work e-mail me and ill get you some links so you can add it.



I want Bryan White's "Someone Else's Star " to play when people go to my site at myspace.com/emily1973.

Go to your profile settings and type in the URL of the song you want in the space, go back to the profile, press refresh, and you're good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting